What Are My 6 Best-Kept Secrets of Being a Successful Nurse?
Well, I am super excited to be presenting this live online course for my fellow nurses. I will share information and tips from what I have learned from over forty years of nursing experience including certain techniques and tools that I still use today in my practice.
Let me just spill the beans. First, the information and how I present it will not be like your 'standard' nursing class experience. Once you complete this course you will have the tools, strategies, and confidence to approach your work situations with greater self-esteem and competence. They are practical techniques and tools. Tried and true. No fluff here but this course will also be taught in a fun and interactive way.
Second, this course is extremely affordable for any nurse. You can thank me later. (Although, the price will probably go up in the future.)
The 6 Best Kept Secrets of the Successful Nursewill take place via Zoom for consecutive weeks on Wednesday at 7 pm EST beginning October 25, 2017. Each session will be approximately one hour. You will receive handouts and guides. You will have unlimited access to me by email during the course.
The course will consist of four modules listed below.
- Examine self on the Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs and factors on the job that impact your needs
- Examine self on the Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs as an employee and a professional nurse
- Core values and its impact on job performance
- Learn how our needs and values impact our job performance, relationship with patients and co-workers
- Learn how co-workers needs and values impact the team members and others including patients
- Work-life balance
- Nurses response to work environment when needs are unmet
- Stress at work
- Burnout versus compassion fatigue
- Taking care of ourselves
- Bullying: a sentinel event
- Individual level: how do you feel
- Organizational level: lack of management skills
- Interventions and actions: power, control, professionalism
- Power In nursing
- Transformation through control and expertise
- Autonomy vs responsibility
- Self-efficacy for nursing practice
So, now you have the full picture of what this course offers; I invite you to join me for this career changing event. You will walk away looking at nursing and your ability to nurse in a completely different way. If you are entirely satisfied after implementing these techniques into practice then contact us for a refund. Registration closes in just a few days. Grab your seat now.